Sorry I have not been a big Blogger this summer. I have been busy getting ready for Berkley and finishing some projects at home. Here are some picture of what we have accomplished.
Here is a picture of our house when we bought it

Here is what it looks like today. We have the garage almost finished and 2 weeks ago we install grass in the front yard. It looks great. I really have enjoyed having the greener yard.

Curtis finally got his 2 deer mounts back this last month. He has been waiting for forever. He loves sitting in the living room looking of at them. I don't mind them but they are huge (He says that's the point) . I think they need a bigger wall to be on.

Here is a picture of Berkley's room, I love how the stripped wall turned out. It took a couple days but was worth it in the end. Curtis picked out the pink color on the walls. He loved that the name of the paint was "Daddy's little girl"

Here is a picture of our house when we bought it
Here is what it looks like today. We have the garage almost finished and 2 weeks ago we install grass in the front yard. It looks great. I really have enjoyed having the greener yard.

Curtis finally got his 2 deer mounts back this last month. He has been waiting for forever. He loves sitting in the living room looking of at them. I don't mind them but they are huge (He says that's the point) . I think they need a bigger wall to be on.

Here is a picture of Berkley's room, I love how the stripped wall turned out. It took a couple days but was worth it in the end. Curtis picked out the pink color on the walls. He loved that the name of the paint was "Daddy's little girl"

1 comments:
Hey, your house is looking great and congrats on baby Berkley! She is cute!!
Post a Comment