Sorry, We had a busy weekend this last week with Berkley coming, that we didn't have a lot of time to get picture up for everyone. Here are some more that we have from the weekend and don't worry there is lots more to come. I am Slowly recovering and getting better day by day and love being a mom. Thanks for all the help I have had from family and friends this last weekend. It really has helped Curtis and I out a lot.





4 comments:
She's such a cutie! CONGRATS!!! You two will be awesome parents...she is one lucky little girl!
Yohave the prettiest baby!! We're so happy for you!! Who would have thunk-Britney a MOM!?!?! Love ya!! Deavid & Lori Mesnard
Awe Brit! She is adorable and her room turned out great!!! I'll have to come see both her and the room SOON!!!
CONGRATS!!!! She is just beautiful. And her room is super cute. I love the paint name too.
Post a Comment