The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Berkley is Here

After a pretty intense labor full of twists and turns that lasted from two in the morning until six forty three in the afternoon, Berkley finally made it to us. She is a seven pound nine ounce twenty inch beautiful baby girl. She slept the entire first night minus the two times she woke up to eat. She has hardly cried at all the entire day today. We might be a little bit prejudice but we think she is the cutest little girl there has ever been. You can be the judge when you see the pictures.

8 comments:

wyochatfields said...

Look at that we went from feeling the baby move to here she is. Congratulations, she is very cute.

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

AWE!!! I am so mad I didn't get a text!! ha ha! Just kidding! Congrats! I can't wait to come snuggle her- I'll give you guys some adjusting time!

Brian and Hillary said...

She is a cutie. Congrats to you 2. Hope all things are well with mom and baby.

Spencer Family said...

CONGRATS GUYS!! She is so stinkin cute!!

Michelle said...

AWWWW! She's so cute! Good job guys! I hope everything went well. Congratulations!

Michael & Nikki said...

I must agree.. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her already. I want to come see!

Anonymous said...

Hey where are the rest of the pictures? First baby I expected at least 50-100 pictures on here and I only get two what is up with that? I am sending her a virtual kiss so make sure you pass in right on to her little face. I love you guys!

Justin and Rebecca said...

Holy crap! What a cute baby!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations :)