The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

Monday, January 25, 2010

Updates

I know that it has been a long time since i have blog and I am sorry for that but I am going to catch you all up with the Big Stuff. We had a great Christmas in Cedar with my parents, everyone was able to make it so we had a blast. Curtis got a break from School and don't worry he was able to get out and go fishing. This is a Trout that he was able to catch Ice Fishing. He is really proud of this picture.
We also had a Pinewood Derby contest in our University Ward. It was family against each other. Ours wasn't the fastest but we really had a fun time making it. Ours is the Brown one 2nd over from the Left.

I have to show you a Picture of the Deer that I killed this year. I am really proud of this Deer because Kyle and I found it and killed it without any help. Curtis was really proud. He didn't think we would find a deer, let alone Kill one. I will never forget this deer because after we killed it and stood over it admiring its majesty and huge antlers, we then looked at each other and said do you know how to gut a deer because i don't!!!!! So we both had our first lesson on how to gut a deer together with the help of Randy over the phone. It only took about 70 mins.


Saige Really liked the deer horns. She showed me where they belong on a Deer. I love this Picture.
I know that here are many pictures of the house that we need to update also. We are slowly getting everything back together and we are also getting ready to gut and redo the downstairs Bathroom. I will be happy when that project gets all done. So I promise not to take this long to Blog again.

4 comments:

The PM said...

Awesome job getting the deer Britt/Kyle! I'm very impressed...and the fish is pretty sweet too.

Can I call your blog the "Game Blog"? It seems the only time you post is when someone scores a big hit!

Michael & Nikki said...

I'm so glad you updated the blog... I wish we got to see you guys more! Can we plan something soon? Please!!! Miss you guys!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Cute picture of SAIGE!!!! I love the deer and fish, also I can't wait to see pictures of the house since we didn't get to see it last time we visited!!!

wyochatfields said...

Congratulations of the moster deer, it is always more fun to hunt with someone other than your husbandd, and saige is also very cute.