The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Curtis 2008 Hunting Season

So it's that time of the year again. Curtis was really excited for the Deer hunt this year because he drew out for the paunsagaunt premium limited entry deer hunt. He has waited for a long time for this. Him and his brother both drew out together, so for one week in August I was alone home working. But Curtis knew how much I missed him and he was able to kill his deer and spike elk in the same day so he could come home and see me.

Curtis Deer scored 192, and he was a 32.5 inch wide 3 by 4. He is really happy about this deer and can't wait to hang it on the wall.


Curtis's dad also got a really good deer this year also. He drew out for the Alton CWMU. His deer was 10 by 11, 28.5 inches wide and it scored 196

Congratulation to Emily (my new sister-in-law) for her first kill. This really makes u part of the family now. she killed a fallow deer.


Also Congratulations to Greg for his biggest Deer ever also. He killed a 28 inch, 3 by 4, that scored 160

Here is a picture of Curtis' Spike Elk.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Curtis got lucky this year! That's a really nice buck. Also, so is Sheldon's. Where in the heck did Emily shoot a fallow deer??? I wish Paul would shoot all his stuff soon and in one day. I'm getting sooooo sick of hunting! I have a general deer tag this Saturday and I couldn't be more excited to get up before the sun shines and freeze my butt off. Can you tell how excited I am.

Michael & Nikki said...

Dang!! Way to go Curtis! This means LOTS of meat... and this also means we HAVE to do dinner, wait... I mean THEY have to do dinner! :o) Lets get together Soon!!