The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Help

So as you all can tell, my favorite hobby is to remodel my house or anything. I love looking up pictures and finding ideas for my next project. I have finished my up stairs bathroom but I am starting to plan the down starts bathroom and I a stuck on what tile I should use.

Here is the bathroom. I know it is scary. But it will be changing soon.


So here is what I have so far. I know that for sure I want this cabinet that I found at home depot.

and then also this medicine cabinet, that is also white, to place above the cabinet in the wall


I want to do Blue walls and I got this paint a few months ago but I think I might take it back to get the color a little darker.


So here are the two different tiles I am fighting over. The First I saw at a parade of home 2 years ago. I loved it when I first saw it

Here is the second tile I found, I found it while I was trying to find the first Tile. I like them both

So let me know what you think, or if you have any other ideas I would love to hear them.

5 comments:

Ann said...

I think you should come down to Henderson and work on remodeling my house. :) That's my opinion. Between the boys and work I have no time!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

I LOVE THE BROWN and then with a darker blue would be cool. That is my opinion but what does that matter.

Nettie said...

I would say that the black and white goes the best with your coming theme. (love that cabinet by the way) However, the brown is much more neutral. That way if you ever decide to change anything it would still match fine. So my vote is brown. I think that the blue is fun and will really brighten up that space. Because the space is so small I wouldn't go alot darker, unless you only do an accent wall or something. Good luck! post pics of all of your projects I love seeing them !

wyochatfields said...

I have to comment on this also, I love the black and white cabinent with the black and white tile and you could paint you walls any color I love the blue.

Carrie Randall said...

I love the black and white tile!