The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Guess What!!!


We had something exciting happen to us the last couple of weeks, But I am not going to just tell you so you have to GUESS???












No. Curtis did not Finish the Garage ( I wish)


















No... I have not finished or even started the down stairs Bathroom. Curtis told me that I can not start until we have ALL!! the Supplies.






























No... it is not Tido. He did have a couple of hard weeks, due to the fact that we had to have his Deuclaws taken off. He wouldn't walk for a week. It was really sad.




























No... Fishing and hunting has not come to a stop it has slowed with the weather but don't worry it all will start again soon











































Are you Done Guessing, your NEVER gonna get it...


































Okay I will Finally Tell YOU.......................... Keep Going


















On Christmas Day. Curtis and I found out that the Lord had another present for us on Christmas day. We had been trying to get pregnant and we were really excited to expand our family past Tido. It was just that much better for us to find out on Christmas day what better Christmas present could we have possible asked for. I am just over 10 weeks along and I am due on August 27, 2010. So far there is no problems and I am sorry mom but I have not been sick or vomited at all. Some days it doesn't even fell real, but now having the pictures make it really real. We will keep you all posted as the pregnancy goes along so keep checking our blog for lots of more fun pictures to come in the future. As for now we are just really excited to become mommy and daddy to a brand new baby.

13 comments:

wyochatfields said...

Congratulations Brit, If you can hold off for one more Day August
28th Sydney would be very excited.

Kamie said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! Being a mom is the best thing EVER! Boone and I are having another boy at the end of June so only a few weeks before you guys. Hope you stay feeling great through the whole pregnancy!

Nettie said...

AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! my little curtis is going to be a daddy... =) I am soooo grinning from ear to ear right now!!! Congratulations you guys, I am so totally happy, you are going to be the best parents in the whole entire world... =) I can't stop smiling!!! Yippeee!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! I had a feeling that's what you were going to say when I saw the "GUESS WHAT"! How fun for you guys! You guys will be great parents!

Robert & Brittany said...

I guessed you were pregnant as soon as I saw your headline!! :) CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to see pics!

Carrie Randall said...

Woohoo! We are so excited for you guys. Will is excited to have antoher cousin to play with!

Gene and Jenna said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting, Tido will be a great big brother:)

Brian and Hillary said...

That's way cool guys. There is nothing like being first time parents. It is way exciting. We hope all goes well with you, baby and the soon to be daddy.

By the way my husband is your husband cousin. Check out our blog some time....

www.sandsofthesea.blogspot.com

I update it as much as possible.

The Brian Johnson Family

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Saige still thinks the picture looks FUNNY but rooting for a GIRL!!! I guess my kids are the only ones not born in August!!!

Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I cant wait to see your lil belly grow!!

The PM said...

Congratulations!

Kate said...

CURTIS!!!! Thats awesome! Congrats! I'm so happy for you two.

kalie said...

BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I am so excited for you. You are very lucky to be not sick! And I am so happy for you both!!