Happy Birthday Curtis
Today Curtis is turning 26 y/o. He has been a great Husband and soon to be dad throughout the last few weeks with my pregnancy. I am so excited that we are starting our family. Thanks for all your help and everything you have done and are going to do here in the future. Love you tons.
Today Curtis is turning 26 y/o. He has been a great Husband and soon to be dad throughout the last few weeks with my pregnancy. I am so excited that we are starting our family. Thanks for all your help and everything you have done and are going to do here in the future. Love you tons.
4 comments:
first of all what the crap are you holding in that pic??? yikers... anyway... remember back in like first grade when we were swinging and arguing about who was older... well I guess you are... =) happy birthday old man!!!
Happy B-day Curtis you are getting old
hey ground-hog boy!!! Happy b-day!!! (well, belated b-day) hope it was a great day daddy-to-be!!!
Hey congrats on the pregnancy...So excited for you guys!! We are due in August too :)
Post a Comment