The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

William Minor Randall


Kyle and Carrie had there son last night 8/11/08 at 8:02pm. He weighted 8 Ibs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. He is one cute Baby. Here are some picture of him with the family. We are really excited to have him.


Grandpa was the first one to still him from Carrie to have his turn. Carries in the background calling her mother.

The Hair Color?? This is an important question everyone asks. Here is a picture of Will before his shower.

And After the Shower, It looks a light red but also has some brown in it.

He also got the genes from his mother. The feet are monstrous.

Here is daddy with his little monster to be



Here are some More picture that I took at the Hospital





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Congrats to them!! I just saw them in the bank last Friday!!! I see you're using your status here at the hospital to get a little backstage access & photos huh?!?!?! Just teasin, congrats to them again!!! Good to see you updated your blog too!!! Haha

kalie said...

What a cute little monkey! It's about time you posted something on your blog. It's been so long since I heard from you that I thought it might be YOUR child! LOL.

Andrew and Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew and Sara said...

Hey Britney--- This is Sara(Sorensen) Patchett. I stumbled upon your blog the other day. Kyle's new little baby is very cute and let him know that Andy and I send our Congrates.

wyochatfields said...

Tell Kyle that some of us would love to recieve a picture from him. Not everyone elses blog.

Christy

wyochatfields said...

Britney please send us pictures of your new house I would really like to see it and the inside also.

Christy