How fun that you guys got to go on a cruise! I bet Curtis' parents had a blast. Anyways, I decided to take my blog off private so I didn't need your email after all. But if you're deciding to go private then add me. My email is foxy_coxy55@yahoo.com. Glad you guys had a fun VaCa!
3 comments:
How fun that you guys got to go on a cruise! I bet Curtis' parents had a blast. Anyways, I decided to take my blog off private so I didn't need your email after all. But if you're deciding to go private then add me. My email is foxy_coxy55@yahoo.com. Glad you guys had a fun VaCa!
Looks too fun! I'm glad my text finally spurred you on to some blogging so I can stalk you. You guys look really happy!
Hey Brit- Like the blog. Hope everything is going ok. Keep in touch.
-justin
Post a Comment