Sorry that I have been the worlds worse blogger the last week months but I blame it on the bad Internet connection that we have at our house. I have blogged twice before but lost connection before sending the posting. But know I am getting smart and finding time at work to post my pictures. So let me up date every one and what has been going on at the Roundy House. Well, like always fishing, fishing and some more fishing. Curtis is fishing about twice a week and the farms tan is coming along nicely I have some picture but you are going to have to wait cuz they are on Curtis Camera. I promise to get the soon. We also just got home form a Cruise to Ensenada, Mexico with Curtis Parents. It was a blast. This was the first time that his parents have even been on Vacation outside of the State of Utah. They loved it and are already planning the next trip. When I figure out how I will post a slide show of the pictures from the trip. The other thing that I can't forget for Curtis is that in May he killed his First Wild Turkey. He tried to kill it with his Bow but got mad cuz the bird where a little to jumpy so he got out his shot gun and got the job done. Besides all the fishing, hunting and Cruising, we have been working to pay for all the stuff we are up too and I do mean that we are working a ton. Well, Sorry I have been bad at blogging but I will try to be better.
Thanksgiving
9 years ago
1 comments:
Well, well...IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME YA POSTED SOMETHING!!!! Just teasing...I'm so glad that ya'll had such a great time on the cruise!!! Cute pics too! What happened in the pics that you were all wet?? And are those the jeans I gave ya? Haha Call me so we can seriously catch up! Glad you're back!!! (even though ya have been for awhile)
Post a Comment