The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home


So we have decided to upgrade our apartment to a House this last month. It has been a long process but we finally got the keys to move in last week. We have Painted, fixed lights and many other little things throughout the last week. We moved in on Friday and we are still living out of Boxes. It is a 3 Bedroom 2 bath House on a 1/3 Acre. The yard has nothing done with it so we are really excited to get it cleaned up and landscaped. I will take some more picture when everything is put away and it really starts to look like a home again. Here are some pictures of the messy living room that is covered in boxes.


5 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

CUTE HOUSE!!!!! But...saige says "it is messy, and britney needs to clean her room."

Anonymous said...

Hey girl....see I told ya ya needed to post something new & that you had plenty of things to blog about!!! It's been fun hangin with ya till midnight paintin...although I still think you sniffed a little too much paint!!! Last night was a ball too!!!

kalie said...

CONGRATS! Hope the move-in goes well. Thinking of you,

kalie

Anonymous said...

We need updated pictures of my fabulous paint job...HELLO!!!! And hey, take lots of pictures tomorrow at Nicole's wedding alright???

wyochatfields said...

I like your new house Brit we can not wait to see it. I love the brown in the living room.