Well, They are still a live, The Thompson house has moved to Yuma, AZ and me and Mom (Grandma Randall) made our way down to see them. It has been a fun time playing and hangout down in the beautiful weather. Today was cloudy everyone needed to put sweaters on but I thought it was beautiful and just enjoyed the nice breeze.
Here are so pictures of me and Saige having a Pillow Fight. I hate to say it but Saige won. I only got the pillow one time and she is getting really strong.
Here are some pictures of Garrett's first Bike Ride. It wasn't easy. It took I a lot of work on my part and he only had to enjoy the ride.
Of course Saige had to have pictures of her riding the bike also and don't forget she is our little Princess.
Thanksgiving
9 years ago
3 comments:
Those are such CUTE children!!! They sure love their Aunt Britney thanks for coming and visiting the family we love and miss you.
Hey Britney, This is Michelle Cox, Curtis's friend from highschool. We've talked a few times in Glendale and at Tiff's wedding and stuff. I'm sure you know who I am. Anyways, I wandered upon your blog from Tiffany's and thought I'd come check it out! I'm so excited you guys have one! I'm going to add you as a link to mine. Give me your email and I'll invite you to mine as well. Anyways, it will be fun to check in on you guys from time to time.
Cute kids! What fun times they have with their (obviously) favorite Aunt Britney!
Post a Comment