This is Britney, Welcome to the Roundy's New blog page. It is a work in progress but with some time it will be up and running soon. Thanks for waiting :-)
WE NEED PICTURES!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES!!!! Good Job Britney it looks really cute and I am so excited you joined the blogging world so that we can keep in touch with you and Curtis.
Plus Saige is always wanting to go see Uncle Curly and when she is mad at mom she tells her she is going to Britneys house! If she only knew how far away that was now. They are really looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks, plus your sister has a few places she wants to show you and your mom. See you soon.
Britters! I'm so excited to find you in the blogging world! It was like a payday--I found you and Tiffany in the same day! :) Welcome to the blog, and this is a fun way to stay in touch! Our URL is www.kkchamberlain.blogspot.com. See you online! kalie
3 comments:
WE NEED PICTURES!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES!!!! Good Job Britney it looks really cute and I am so excited you joined the blogging world so that we can keep in touch with you and Curtis.
Plus Saige is always wanting to go see Uncle Curly and when she is mad at mom she tells her she is going to Britneys house! If she only knew how far away that was now. They are really looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks, plus your sister has a few places she wants to show you and your mom. See you soon.
"other brother"
pt
Britters! I'm so excited to find you in the blogging world! It was like a payday--I found you and Tiffany in the same day! :) Welcome to the blog, and this is a fun way to stay in touch! Our URL is www.kkchamberlain.blogspot.com. See you online!
kalie
Post a Comment