So this last week Dyna (Kyle and Carrie puppy) came over to play while they were out of town. She is cute but still a puppy. Tido really enjoyed having some one to play with. Dyna had to stay outside, which made me fell really bad because I think it rained everyday but she did really great. 
Tido was also really funny this week. One night Curtis brought dinner home and Tido put his head in the wrapper of my hamburger. He got his head stuck and we just had to take a picture before taking it off.
And here he is sleeping next to his duck. He looks like he is trying to lay like the duck. Some times he sleeping in the funnest positions. I don't know how they would ever be comfortable.

Tido was also really funny this week. One night Curtis brought dinner home and Tido put his head in the wrapper of my hamburger. He got his head stuck and we just had to take a picture before taking it off.
And here he is sleeping next to his duck. He looks like he is trying to lay like the duck. Some times he sleeping in the funnest positions. I don't know how they would ever be comfortable.
4 comments:
Dogs do do the craziest things huh?
What cute dogs! AND your garden is amazing, I can't wait for a fresh green salad this weekend...
Thanks for watching her Brit! We appreciate it.
Miss you!!
Post a Comment