This is the 1st time that I have ever planted a garden. It was been a big learning experience and also a big job. We have planted strawberries, beats, radish, carrots, pumpkins, peas, cucumbers, onions, dill, tomatoes, peppers, beans and corn. It took a lot of time to clear the area where we were going to plant. When we tilled the garden area there were so many rocks it was like tilling in a gravel bed and we actually broke the blades off of the tiller that we rented. We removed two truck loads of rocks and it still feels like they are growing in the garden. We also had to pull up all the tomatoes because they died from a virus and they looked sad but don't worry I planted more tomatoes in pots in the front yard cuz everyone needs to have tomatoes(Except for Curtis HE HATES THEM WITH A PASSION).
This picture you can't see all the plants that well but they are there, slowly growing and getting bigger.
2 comments:
I love the garden! It's HUGE!!
That garden is huge! It makes ours look so tiny....
Post a Comment