Today we went fishing down to st george to Sand Hollow Res. It snowed four inches in cedar at our house yesterday, so we were a bit sceptical about the weather but when we got down to the lake it was clear blue sky and perfect weather for fishing minus it being just a little bit on the chilli and the windy side from time to time but we had a great time and curtis caught some pretty big fish while me and tido enjoyed ourselves and soaked up the sun.
This is a picture of curtis with a monster sand hollow large mouth
bass it weighed a whopping 7.8 pounds and is the biggest fish he has ever caught
snack. In fact the fish weighed more than tido does and just to
show you we took a side by side profile to show you just how huge
this fish really was. Tido was scared of this monster.
in the chair relaxing and if a fish bites we will catch it. Curtis is
in the front of the boat running the trolling motor and taking
his fishing seriously. NOTE dont forget where your line is or
he will get really honery and start yelling at you to keep your
line out of the trolling motor and he is not nice about it either!!!!
7 comments:
Curtis... shame on you. no yelling at your wife! keep your dang trolling motor out of the way of her line. That is a pretty impressive fish... too bad fish are discusting. I miss you!!
Britney you just tell me if Curtis ever yells at you and I will be right there... :) Big sisters are always there for backup and make sure Curtis knows that!!!!! I will congratulate him on his BIG fish, that thing is huge, so when is dinner.
FUN!!! I wanna go next time!! when it warms up Kam would have a ball!!! GOOD JOB CURTIS on the Monster Catch.. and I know Blaine, he was in my ward growing up! he lives around the corner from my parents!! ANYWAY, LET SUMMER BEGIN... (soon) :o)
Looks cold out there!!! I agree with Nettie Fish is discusting!!!
Fun! That fish is ginormous.
Nice try pretending you're Britney, Curtis!!!!! It's too bad that us girls talk on our down time!! I got the whole story. And you should be thanking me and Karilee for letting your wife go home early last night so you could get your payment for bringing us the food! Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!! That's is a whopper!! How come we didn't get invited over for a fish fry??? The house looks great too by the way....work work work! And I can't belive it's been 2 years either!!! Just seems like yesterday you were tryin to keep you veil on your head & I was riding the train of your dress!!! Ha ha....the picture is great too...no sun streaks!!! OH, & thanks for the message... don't be jealous, looks like you got a mini vacation!!!
Post a Comment