So we had Sunday dinner at our house a few weeks ago and after dinner we had a little family fun playing the Wii. It was the first time that Dad (Bill) had played the wii. He got really into it and so did everyone else. The only one that sat it out was William but he enjoyed watching the rest of us. We love having people over to play Wii, I think that we only play the Wii when other people are over at the house. Here are some of the pictures of the family having fun.
Thanksgiving
9 years ago
4 comments:
Did Grandma play too?
We've been hooked on Dance Dance Revolution...I'll tell you, my Mom can really cut the rug.
You need to get Rock Band then post some photos....
who loves the wii, raise your hand! (mine is way up there) =)
I am assuming dad was able to take Kyle Right.
Post a Comment